A classic with bursting flavour of blueberries and lemon zest, you are going to love these gluten-free blueberry muffins.
- ½ cup oil of choice (or dairy-free butter or regular butter, melted and cooled)
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Zest from one small lemon
- 1 ¾ cups Cassava Flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons gluten free baking powder
- ½ cup dairy-free milk
- 1 ½ cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a muffin tin with papers; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix oil and sugar with an electric mixer.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add vanilla and lemon zest and mix until combine.
- In a separate medium mixing bowl, whisk the flour, salt and baking powder.
- Add to the wet mixture, alternately with the dairy-free milk.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Fill each paper liner about ⅔rds full.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the center is set.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in a container for up to 4 days at room temperature.
Enjoy this gorgeous recipe adapted from Gluten Free Palate xx