Cassava Flour Brownie Recipe
These perfectly crisp crackly topped, super fudgy centred, chewy or gooey in all the right places, studded with melted chunks of chocolate brownies, will change your gluten free baking for good!
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chunks, divided
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or ghee
- 1/4 cup cassava flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 180°C and lightly oil an 20×20-cm pan.
2. In a double boiler over low heat, melt 1/2 cup dark chocolate chunks, maple syrup, cocoa powder, and coconut oil or ghee. Whisk frequently while melting and let cool to just slightly warm.
3. While chocolate mixture cools, combine flour, salt, and baking soda in a small bowl. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs and vanilla until thick and foamy.
4.Pour into prepared pan and smooth evenly
5. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 20-25 minutes. Let cool, then slice and serve.