CASSAVA FLOUR COCONUT PANCAKES
These light and fluffy pancakes will have the family out of bed and chirping around the breakfast table every time!
- 1 cup Water (hot, divided)
- 9 grams Gelatin
- 1 cup Plain Coconut Milk (warm)
- 3/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup Cassava Flour
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 tbsps Coconut Oil (divided)
- Place half the boiling water in a large bowl and sprinkle the gelatin over top.
- Set aside for five minutes to dissolve, then whisk in the warm coconut milk. In a bowl, combine the coconut flour, cassava flour, and salt, then transfer it to the coconut-gelatin mixture.
- Stir together until well combined and there are no clumps. Add additional water as needed, until the mixture is easy to scoop and spread.
- Heat a bit of the oil in a large non-stick pan over low-medium heat. Scoop 1/4 cup of the batter into the pan and cook for three to four minutes per side.
- Transfer to a plate and repeat with the remaining oil and batter. Divide onto plates and add your desired toppings.