This grain free, refined sugar free gingerbread cookie recipe not only makes delicious cookies- it’s perfect for making gingerbread houses!
- 2 cups Cassava Flour
- 3/4 cup arrowroot flour
- 3 tablespoons cashew butter
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2-3 teaspoons fresh grated ginger
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 180 Degrees Celsius . Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Blend all ingredients together in a food processor until smooth. *If too crumbly add a tsp of water.
- Roll dough out on a piece of parchment paper 6 mm thick.
- Cut out shapes and bake for about 12-14 minutes until golden.
- Frost or serve plain!
adapted from paleoglutenfree.com
follow link for video on decorating!