Once you’ve mastered this simple dough recipe, use it in all your favourite pasta recipes to make all your favourite shapes and fill or drench them in your favourite toppings and sauces. The sky is limit! Enjoy
- 200g gluten-free flour (Three Spades Cassava Flour)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 60 ml water *add more water if too dry, a tbsp at a time. Dough should be smooth and elastic when rolling into shape
- Make a mound with your flour. Slowly mix in eggs with the extra virgin olive oil with a fork. Keep mixing until you have a rough dough. Then add water tbsp at a time.
- Roll your dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 15 minutes, until smooth. You can also use a mixer with dough hook or Thermomixer
- Once this is done, rest your dough for 30 minutes before cutting your shapes, using a pasta machine.
A huge thank you to Carmen from @life.blessings.oils for her recipe, feedback and enjoying this journey with us! <3
Stay Tuned to our blog for a series of helpful guides, so you can hand-craft some of your favourite pasta shapes.