Beautifully light with a runny and gooey center. Remember resting times vary depending on size of ramekins (larger cakes need longer to rest etc)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 60g dark chocolate
- 1 large egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 tablespoons Three Spades cassava flour
- butter, for coating ramekins
- sugar, for coating ramekins
- Preheat over to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Cover ramekins with butter and dust with sugar. (If you don't have ramekins, I've also made these in a silicone muffin tray.
- Melt the chocolate and butter over a double boiler.
- Whisk together the eggs, sugar and salt. Then add melted chocolate mixture.
- Now add the flour, whisk until just combined (do not over-whisk). Pour into your prepared ramekins.
- Bake at 10-12 minutes until a tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
- Take out of oven and let sit for 10 more minutes before removing.
- You can dust them with icing sugar and serve with ice-cream and your favorite fruit.