Chocolate, Peanut Butter, and Cassava Flour Brownies
Everyone know chocolate goes well with peanut butter, and we're turning it up a notch with this delicious, gluten-free treat. This is a really good one to try with the kids, just watch those sticky fingers!
This is another recipe from Thea Doyle!
150g 70% dark chocolate
- ¼ cup smooth peanut butter
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup melted grass fed butter
- 1 heaped tablespoon raw cacao powder
- ¼ cup Three Spades cassava flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Melt the chocolate and butter together in a bowl in the microwave or over a stove, then mix in the peanut butter.
- Using beaters, mix together the sugar and eggs for 2 minutes.
- Add the melted chocolate and butter mixture into the egg mixture and mix for a further minute.
- Fold through the cacao, cassava flour and salt, and mix until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the tin and bake for 20 minutes until just cooked through. Allow to cool before slicing.
If you need this to be gluten-free, just double check the chocolate is suitable. Try serving with some crushed peanuts on top, to make it extra Instagramable!