It's that wonderful time of year again! Halloween is by far a bakers love with so many creative and fun ways to re imagine classic recipes. This Dracula Dentures being a delightful example using our Cassava Flour Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- 1 Batch Cassava Flour Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- vanilla frosting (as much as desired) recommended 1 cup
- red food coloring
- mini marshmallows
- slivered almonds
- Step 1: Preheat oven to 180°C. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper. Roll cookie dough into 1 ½” (12mm) balls and place on baking sheets. Bake until golden, about 12 minutes. Let cool completely then cut in half.
- Step 2: Add a few drops of red food coloring into vanilla frosting and stir until smooth. Spread a thin layer of red frosting onto each cookie half.
- Step 3: Place mini marshmallows around the round edges of half of the halves. Place the remaining halves on top, then stick a slivered almond on each side to create fangs.