Deliciously soft, simple and tasty gluten-free cassava flour sandwich bread made in a bread machine.
- 1 cup warm milk
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 large eggs
- 3 cups and 3 tablespoons of Three Spades Cassava Flour
- 1 and 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 and 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 teaspoons instant yeast
1. Add all the wet ingredients (milk, butter, and eggs), into the baking pan of the bread maker.
2. Next, add in the dry ingredients; cassava flour, salt, sugar, xanthan gum and yeast.
3. Select the gluten-free setting on your bread machine (setting 6 on the Cuisinart) and set the crust to medium. Press start.
4. Once the machine begins to beep after the first cycle, use a spatula to scrap the edges of loaf pan, and then press the start button to continue the baking process.
Note - It will beep one more time after the second knead, but you don't need to do anything. The machine will start baking automatically.
6. Let the bread maker finish on it's own. When you hearing the final beep, you can unplug the unit but leave the bread in the machine to cool. It's best to give it a good 30 minutes before slicing.
7. Enjoy your freshly made, gluten-free bread!
Adapted from breadish.com